Saturday, April 26, 2008

 

I'm not in Kansas now,








..but i was this morning. This is the view out of my hotel window, Kansas on stormy spring morning. At lunchtime I got on the 737 and flwe west for an hour and bit to Denver, warm and windy under a big sky. Then it was up and over the snowy Rocky Mountains and then my favorite leg across the red rock country of Colorado, the dunes of death valley and finally the megopolis of LA. Now I'm in the Koru lounge 11 hours after I left the hotel this morning and with 15 hours to go to get home. The trip to Kansas was fo the annual meeting between the American Airworthiness Authority and ourselves, Canadians, Australian and our counterparts in Europe, so we all met halfway around the world.



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?